Learn more about how we minimize the spread of infection and the risk of COVID-19 transmission
As we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we are adapting to the ever-changing requirements and precautionary measures to ensure that we are providing the safest environment for our patients.
- We have adjusted patient scheduling to enforce social distancing.
- All drivers/ companions are requested to wait in their vehicles to limit the number of people in the office at any given time.
- Patients will have their temperature checked and will be screened upon arrival.
For patients who require care; please be assured that we are taking every precaution to protect our patients and team
- Patients and team members are required to wear face coverings in all common areas.
- All rooms including the reception areas will be routinely disinfected to the highest standard which includes nightly fogging of all areas with an Eco-friendly disinfectant.
- Our surgical and hygiene team is equipped with N-95 masks, protective face shields, and gowns.
- We have installed Medify Air purification systems with H13 filtration in both our offices to provide the highest level of disinfection.